Thank you for visiting the Privacy Counsel site. Our current terms and conditions of use are below. Please check back from time to time for updates and changes.
All content on this site is owned or licensed by Privacy Counsel. The Privacy Counsel logos are service marks and trademark applications are pending. “Your In-house Counsel. Outsourced.℠” is a service mark of Privacy Counsel. Images are licensed from the respective copyright holders. You agree to respect all copyright, trademarks, and other legal notices, information, and restrictions contained in any content accessed through this site. You also agree not to change, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of the content.
Privacy Counsel grants you a license to reproduce content from the site for personal use only. This license covers our own protected content but not third-party content or linked content. (This license is worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, and non-transferable.) If you want to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, or store any of this content for a commercial purpose, you need prior written permission from Privacy Counsel or the relevant copyright holder. A “commercial purpose” means you intend to use, duplicate, sell, license, rent, make derivative works of, or otherwise exploit content for commercial use, in any way.
Links to third party sites may be provided. If you click on these links, the link takes you to sites over which we have no control and for which we are not responsible. Please review the terms and privacy policies of any linked sites. Content of linked sites is owned or licensed as described in the sites.
Privacy Counsel has adopted a general policy regarding copyright in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998. Privacy Counsel takes down content that is the subject of a compliant DMCA takedown notice. Section 512 of the DMCA provides the rules for reporting copyright infringement and for filing a counter-notification.
If you’re not sure whether material on this site infringes on your copyright, please consult with an attorney before filing a DMCA notification. Misrepresenting that material infringes on your copyright may subject you to liability for damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us or other parties.
If you believe that your copyright is being infringed, you can file a DMCA notification by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim must include the following information (please note that all information must be submitted in English):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the content that you claim is infringing is located on the site so that we may locate the content at issue;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you understand that under 17 U.S.C § 512(f) you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, if you knowingly and materially misrepresent that reported material or activity is infringing;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Submitting your notification by email is the fastest way to file your claim, but you may also send the required information to our copyright agent at the following address:
Privacy Counsel LLC
Attn: Copyright Agent
217 Country Club Park
Birmingham, AL 35213-4237
Thank you for considering Privacy Counsel for your legal needs. Please contact us at email@example.com if we may help you or for further information. Please do not put any confidential information into preliminary contact correspondence. If you and we decide to form an attorney-client relationship, we will sign an engagement letter setting forth the scope and terms of our representation.
© Privacy Counsel LLC 2018-2019. All rights reserved. Legal services provided by Paige Boshell. No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services to be performed by other lawyers.
Website by dandelion marketing.